BEL is a company specializing in delivering market proven solutions and services with an exceptional track record for more than 15 years in the Graphic Arts, Printing and Life Sciences industries. Over the course of these years, BEL has acquired significant expertise and deep industry knowledge, resulting into numerous successful implementations across the Packaging, Commercial, Label and Large Format printing industry segments. In the context of providing state-of-the-art, integrated IT solutions and services, BEL has partnered with renown and industry leading companies such as Adobe, Dalim, Insoft, Microsoft (Certified Partner and Independent Software Vendor), Twixl media and Woodwing. In addition, BEL has invested in the development of applications on smart-phones and tablets covering the needs of the enterprise mobility arena. By leveraging our expertise we have expanded our offering to the Life Sciences industry, addressing the complex issues of global pricing harmonization and multi-level approval processes. BEL strives to ensure its customers full business process coverage with a cost-effective implementation, fast ROI and affordable cost of ownership.
Folding carton printing made easy
Overprint MIS is at the forefront of technology covering all folding carton / corrugated box converting and printing applications, supporting the entire processes of offset printing, litho-lamination, hot foil stamping, die-cutting, folding and gluing from paper, carton board and cardboard, through heavy solid board, microflute litho-laminates and light corrugated board.
- Product technical specifications and versioning for repeated orders
- Customer contract management, multiple deliveries
- Automated nested layout creation and sophisticated ganging algorithm
- Die-cut and braille stamps management
- Multiple price lists/time-based cost estimation
- Multiple processes (die-cutting/folding/gluing/embossing/lamination) definition
- Production optimization and planning based on print job’s technical specification, resources availability and delivery time
- Raw materials multilevel inventory management
- RFID / barcode wireless LAN handheld terminals support
- Automated data collection and production equipment control system